Sign up & get an extra 10% off your first purchase
SHOW TO A FRIEND
|Tax (at 3% GST)||₹0.00|
Terms and Conditions
By using this website, you represent and agree that:
- You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Website and/ or Services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
- Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content
You will not:
- Use any product or service available on the Website and/or services for commercial purposes of any kind, or
- Advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or
- Use the Website and / or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Jempore.com or any other person or entity, as determined in the Jempore.com's sole discretion.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and / or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Website and / or Services
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," "phishing" and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- All information, content and material contained in the Website and / or Services are Jempore.com' copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Jempore.com. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the Jempore.com's express written permission.
You expressly understand and agree that:
- The information, content and materials on this website and/ or services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Jempore.com and all its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Jempore.com makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its website(s) as accurately as possible. However, Jempore.com cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. Jempore.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. While Jempore.com makes every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, Jempore.com reserves the right to refuse the sale of that item.
- Jempore.com does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the website and / or services, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the website and / or services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website and/ or services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
- The products that are sold on Jempore.com may have an accepted industry deviation of 0.50 to 1.00 mm in the dimensions of the product based on the relative sizes chosen by the customer and the calibrations used in the gemstones. Also, the metal weight may have an accepted industry deviation of ~10%, depending on the sizing of the product.
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Jempore.com, Jempore.com's distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities' respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the website.
- You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the company be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) the use or the inability to use the website and / or services; or (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website and / or services or (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the website and / or services; or (v) any other matter relating to the website and / or services.
- Users may register on the Website to become Members prior to the completion of any transaction on the Website. Guest checkout’s will be provided with a user account on completion of purchase.
- Registration is only a one-time process and if the Member has previously registered, he/she shall login / sign into his / her account.
Use of the Website
- By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
- The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
- External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
- The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
- Our pricing is calculated using current precious metal and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in prices of precious metal and gem prices, so our prices change as well.
- Prices on Jempore.com are subject to change without notice. Please expect to be charged the price for the Jempore merchandise you buy as it is listed on the day of purchase.
Disclaimer of liability
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Delhi, India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in India country, Delhi, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
- As per the current guidelines mandated by the Government of India, a customer has to provide the Permanent Account Number (PAN) for all purchases above INR 2 lakh.
I agree & I understand
SHARE YOUR CART